Your marriage ceremony is the single most important part of your wedding day. Your clothes, flowers, food, venue, bonbonnerie, invitations and cars are all there to celebrate what happens during the ceremony. Spend the time with a professional who understands how to create a ceremony that isn't just words, but instead inspires you to start your marriage on the right foot. Create a ceremony that is designed just for you, not a cookie-cutter ceremony that has been used for hundreds of others. Choose a celebrant who understands how a ceremony can truly make your wedding day the beginning of a beautiful future.
When you choose Kate Anolak Celebrancy for your wedding celebrant, you receive many services that other celebrants consider added extras. My standard services include:
- First meeting free of charge
- A minimum of three more meetings, face-to-face wherever possible
- A full rehearsal, on site, in the week leading up to your wedding day
- Unlimited phone and email contact
- Wedding music included* (recorded music)
- Unlimited revisions of your ceremony*
- Fully personalised ceremony, written specifically for you
- Four separate books to assist in Planning Your Wedding Ceremony: Ideas, Readings Book, Sample Ceremonies and Legals
- Information about Relationship education providers in your state
- Full sound system suitable for indoor and outdoor use, for ceremonies up to 300 people, including hands-free and hand-held microphones and stands
- A high-quality printed copy of your ceremony for you to keep
- A celebrant with over 25 years' of public speaking and performance experience.
In addition, you can be assured that I will provide you with the most professional service available. I have over twenty years of performance and event management experience and I bring all of that to your day. Trained by the leading provider of celebrant training services in Australia, I continually maintain and update my knowledge of current ceremony trends and legal matters. I love discovering new ideas and finding the best way to blend all the elements in your vision of your perfect day together.
My service is personal, accepting, and professional. With Kate Anolak Celebrancy, you can be assured you are receiving correct legal advice, current ideas on wedding trends, and advice which comes from an understanding of the place of ceremony in culture and society. I support all kinds of families and relationships - love is love is love is love....
You may want a huge, formal wedding, or a small elopement; you may want to include lots of family and friends in your ceremony, you may be completely lost with all the options available and want guidance in what to choose. Whatever your dream, whatever your challenge, I can help you create the ceremony which truly reflects your relationship and the incredible marriage you want to have.
To meet with me and find out more, contact me today.
* Wedding music is legally downloaded music (from iTunes), the version to be selected by the couple. Ceremony revisions are unlimited, with the final version of the ceremony is completed one month prior to your wedding date. The couple sign off on the final copy of the ceremony at this time.